RATES & FEES
Redlands Mesa Golf Course has two tiers of tee times, Preferred and Regular.
PREFERRED Tee Time
Can be made 8 – 90 days in advance for dates May 1st – September 30th over the phone (970) 263-9270.
*Green fee discounts do not apply to Preferred Tee Times ie; Golf Passport, Greensaver, donations.
REGULAR Tee Time
Can be made up to 7-days in advance over the phone (970) 263-9270.
When making a Preferred or Regular reservation for the first time, the following information is required: name, phone number, email and credit card information to guarantee the reservation (card on file will not be charged unless a group or player is a no-show).
Cancellations need to be made at least 24-hours prior to not be charged.
To cancel or modify any booked reservation, call The Golf Club at Redlands Mesa Pro Shop at (970) 263-9270.
We understand that plans change – to provide greater access to the game we all enjoy, please be courteous and provide 24-hour cancellation notice.
In the event of a cancellation within 24 hours of the reservation , Redlands Mesa will charge the credit card on file. Cancellation charge of $20 per person will apply for for no-shows, late cancellation or for players who do not show within the group. Should you need to downsize your group do so prior to 24 hours of tee time by calling the Pro-Shop.
Note: All golfers need to be finished with golf no later than 8pm (in the height of the summer) – check with staff for closing time upon booking.
Rates include cart fee.
7 days a week. Booked up to 7 days in advance.
18 Holes – $60
9 Holes – $40
18 Holes . – $66
9 Holes – $45
18 Holes – $77
Twilight – $60
9 Holes – $50
18 Holes- $66
9 Holes – $45
MAY-SEPT 18 HOLES
– 7 days a week
– Can be made 8 – 90 days in advance
10 ROUNDS – $660
15 ROUNDS – $950
20 ROUNDS – $1200
- Pass holders have access to the clubhouse, golf course, golf cart, practice facilities.
- Punch pass expires November 30, 2019.
- There will not be a pass holder discount for Tournament entries. Pass Holder will pay applicable Tournament Fees.
- Tee times can be made up to 7-Days in advance. Please cancel any unneeded tee times with a 24-hour notice and to avoid a $20 late cancellation or no-show charge.
- The Golf Course closes annually for rest and maintenance December 1 – January 31 (Subject to change by ownership and weather).
- Carts will need to be approved and inspected by Management.
- Non-transferable, non-refundable.
Want to play
a round ?
Golf – Daily 8:30am – 6:30pm
Restaurant – Sunday 10am – 5pm
Monday CLOSED (bar open 10am-5pm)
Tuesday – Thursday 11am – 8pm
Friday – Saturday 11am – 9pm
Open to the public!