2021 INDIVIDUAL, COUPLES & FAMILY GOLF MEMBERSHIP
At Redlands Mesa Golf Course Community, our goal is to offer excellent service to create relationships that last a lifetime. Our caring and friendly staff, and incredible amenities combine to provide an experience that you can be excited to be a part of. When you join, we’ll strive to exceed your expectations every time you visit us. With access to the Award Winning Golf Course, The Membership Nook, Ocotillo Restaurant and Bar as well as the expanded patio and garden area you’ll see we have made big strides in making this Your Community Hub.
Individual Golf Membership: $3500
Couples Golf Membership: $4900
Family Golf Membership: $5600
Residents of Redlands Mesa Golf Course Community receive a 5% discount on Golf membership rates.
Call The Club to inquire about payment options .
FAMILY POOL MEMBERSHIP
*2021 Season Pool Memberships are sold out.
Residents of Redlands Mesa Golf Course Community may purchase a Family pool pass for the summer season which typically goes from Memorial Day to Labor Day. The pool pass is good for children and grandchildren of passholders. $600
A Family Pool Membership is included with all golf memberships, and includes spouse, children (21 and under), and grandchildren (21 and under) of golf member.
2021 Annual Golf Membership Information
– Members can play unlimited golf, including cart and range balls.
– Members have access to the clubhouse, golf course, practice facilities and pool.
– Members receive a 20% discount on in-stock Pro Shop merchandise and a 10% discount on restaurant special events.
– Members have charging privileges at the club.
– Invitation to all club social events.
– Tee times can be made up to 14-Days in advance. Please cancel any unneeded tee times with a 24-hour notice and to avoid a fee of $20 per person for no show or late cancellations.
– Membership expires one year from date of purchase.
– Family member benefits are for children living at home 21 and under.
– There will not be a Member discount for Tournament entries. Members will pay applicable Tournament Fees.
– Golf Members will be allowed to use private carts on our facility.
– Carts will need to be approved and inspected by Management.
– Non-trasferrable, non-refundable.
Can grandma bring the kids? Yes, Grandkids are always welcome if accompanied by an adult.
Can my nanny/babysitter bring the kids? Yes, when with your childern, a sitter/nanny can enjoy the pool.
Are there a limit to number of guests you can bring? Yes, you can bring up to 4 guests at $10 per person, if you want to bring more people at one time, please get permission prior so as not to conflict with other events. Guests are limited to 3 visits per season.
Can we have pool parties/B-day parties? Yes, for an additional fee. Call to speak with us for more details.
Are towels provided? No, please bring your own towel.
What are the hours of snack shop? Snack-shop hours will change thru the season depending on use. The restaurant is always open during pool hours. Please feel free to call restaurant for delivery to the pool if the snack shop is closed.
What are the hours of the pool? Pool is open during golf hours which will change thru the season. Usually around 8-8 daily.
Tues - Thursday 11am - 8pm
Fri - Saturday 11am - 9pm
Sunday 10am - 5pm
Full restaurant and dine in seating!
Deck seating also
Open to the public!